Yesterday we went to the Vatican🇻🇦. We were eating lunch but running late, so I got a quick lunch. After that we drove to the Vatican🇻🇦. It was funny😄 when we got there because the tour guide was also named Luca. We had water💧 but I drank mine before the tour. Then we got tickets💳. The first room was air conditioned but none of the others were. Luca gave us audio guides, but I took mine off. All I could hear was static. We went outside and Luca showed us a painting🖼, a sacred pine tree🌲, and a moving golden globe🌎🌍🌏. We continued past a man fighting an adder🐍, and a room of carpets. But then Nico went missing. It took us super long to find him, but we did. He had found a security guard and told him what had happened. Then we went to the Sistine chapel💒. Afterward we saw a real dead body of some former pope and left. It was hot and crowded, but I learned a lot.
Halloween and birthday party
7 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment