3 days ago we took a train🚂 to Grosseto. We bought a car🚙, and drove up to our hotel🏨 in Porto Santo Stefano. For day one we stayed in Porto Santo Stefano. We went to the beach and saw a bunch of fish. On day two we went to Orbetello and drove through a national park🏞, and then went to an ancient🕌 town called Cosa. Then we went to a famous boat race called the Palio. I honestly didn’t like it. There was so much colored smoke💨 that I breathed in so I started coughing and my throat started to hurt. Plus, it was so hard to find a good spot without someone smoking🚬 or vaping in your face. But we found a place for dinner🥘 where I ate boar stew🐗🥘. The next day was pretty mellow. We stayed in Porto Santo Stefano and ate at the hotel. We spent a lot of time playing with the stray cats🐈 there and we bought souvenirs and I ate swordfish⚔️🐟. The next day we went to Grosseto and took the train back to Rome.
Grosseto
Cosa
Porto Santo Stefano
Orbetello




No comments:
Post a Comment